29 October 2008

Bush Jr. is So Bored... Maybe You Should Give Him a Call!

Seriously. The info below is legit. And you really can email/call him (or whoever is playing him that day, anyway). Who knows, you may find it, er... cathartic. And personally, I think every concerned and responsible citizen should have their President's number on speed-dial. Think of it as your civic duty, in fact. The Founding Fathers would expect no less of you...

And if you do, and share it with me, I'll submit your "entry" in with all the others. The winner will get a personally and custom designed T-shirt handmade by Arts & Craftsy me. For real! The deadline for submissions is November 4, 11:59PM PST. All submissions should be made by posting a comment here. But if you want your submission to stay anonymous, just say so in your comment, and I won't post it.

Enjoy...

President George W. Bush
Email:
comments@whitehouse.gov
Phone: 202-456-1111


No comments:

Post a Comment