01 November 2008

AUDIO: Palin Gets Pranked by The Masked Avengers

I don't even know what to say. My mouth is literally hanging open as I listen again to the audio of Sarah Palin getting prank-called today by a Canadian comedian posing as French President Nicolas Sarkozy. He actually had her going for almost 7 minutes(!), until he informed her that she was being Punk'd.

It's like listening to the ditsiest of cheerleaders trying to have a conversation with, well, the President of France! It's... just... Oh my god, just go listen to it.

And if you're even thinking of voting McPain, this will change your mind in a flash. If it doesn't, I swear I'll throttle you. Because McCain is 72 years old, people! You cannot unleash Sarah Palin on the world. Period.

[And as an aside, can I just say that my parents are actually two years younger than McCain, and trust me, you do not want them answering that "3AM call" on the red Bat-Phone! At that hour, it takes them a good ten minutes before the brain fog even begins to lift. Just think on that...]

http://digg.com/political_opinion/Audio_of_Sarah_Palin_Prank_Call_by_the_Masked_Avengers

No comments:

Post a Comment