13 November 2008

When "Pitbulls" Turn Whiny...

So now it's the bloggers' fault, eh? Well, according to Sarah Palin, all her woes are due to us "bloggers in their parents' basement, just talking garbage." Wow--Look who's being "nasty" and "mean-spirited" now... (But don't worry, Matt Drudge, she didn't mean you--your garbage is exempt, clearly.)

Actually, I wish my parents had a basement (as if they'd ever let me stay there, even if they did). It would certainly take me back to those wood-panelled scenes-of-seduction from my high school days... when Led Zeppelin played on the stereo, and the lava-lamps were all aglow...

Nice try, Sarah. But it can't be everyone else's fault, all the time... can it? Don't they teach you in the Pentecostal Church to, um, look within? Like, ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment